Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Dinner (s)



The Team celebrated the Holidays with dinner at Farmer Brown in San Francisco. Head Chef got the pork chop, and the rest of the team got the catfish (you can't really see it, but it's in the background in the photo below). I also got a shandy (lemonade and beer) which was well deserved after a stressful trip from North Beach on the 30 Stockton (ahh, I miss you, San Francisco!!!).



Did I mention the delicious sweet potato fries? (Review here.)

For the past week, Head Chef has also been whipping up some amazing meals. Soft tacos stuffed with slow-roasted pork (cooked in a cast iron pot while wrapped in banana leaves--rumor has it that is was delicious, although I unfortunately did not partake), homemade salsa, black beans, pickled onions, and other spicy yumminess (photos coming soon).

...And spicy Chinese buns stuffed with kimchi (which is definitely not Chinese), Momofuku-style cucumbers, fried tofu, and carrot salad.



I'm so full. I literally haven't stopped eating since Turkey Day! May the festivities continue until the New Year!

No comments: