Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We have been consuming foodstuffs!



I promise! (I finally found my camera.)

Here is but one of many delicious meals Chef Steve has concocted over the past month. Pasta with Chinese brocolli rabe with other goodies floating around.



In other news, I have most definitely made it over to Humphry Slocombe over the past couple weeks. I have tried ice cream in the following flavors: Thai Basil (with lemon in there? I can't remember), Pumpkin Five Spice, Secret Breakfast (bourbon and cornflakes) once again, Chocolate Ancho (as in the chile), and probably a couple others I can't recall at the moment. Chocolate Ancho is freaking amazing. It leaves a little burn in the back of your throat just as the ice cream goes down.

One flavor I did not try was the Beer and Booze. I kind of regret it (mainly because they rotate their flavors pretty often, it seems, and who knows when I'll ever see Beer ice-cream again??!).

2 comments:

Kartek said...

Yeah camera! Choco ancho sounds great. I love all those choco bars with the cayenne in it, so that sounds right up my alley.

What's up with the bay bridge? Can't Arnold do something about it.

Small Fry Crafts said...

ha! don't know what's up with the Bay Bridge. the bigger issue is that our internet is out ONCE AGAIN so I have to steal wireless when it's available. lame. will you be out here this winter again?