So in yukky news, the ants have made a comeback. Crawling around the Small Fry Crafts kitchen is apparently Ant Gang Initiation for colony newcomers.
In other news, I had a really busy weekend crafting for a holiday sale this coming Sunday at Royal NoneSuch Gallery. These Rectangular Kitties are a budget-friendly alternative to the Small Fry Crafts monsters, and range in price from 5 to 14 dollars, a steal! And, they are downright frikkin' adorable, if I may say so myself.
+++
And now onto equally important matters. Those homemade pretzels I was talking about.
A perfect ball of dough, courtesy Head Chef...
We formed 'em...
Mine are the uglier of the bunch above...
And they all baked to become Absolute Perfection.
They were absolutely delicious, as in One Could Make a Killing Off of These Pretzels. Less buttery than the pretzels I made from a "kit" in a previous post (which I thought were pretty darn freakin' good), but way more amazing.
I think the Team has hit upon something. We could make millions.





1 comment:
Those pretzels look awesome..flaky, warm,and soft with bits of salty goodness.
Post a Comment