Sunday, July 25, 2010

Awesomeness


I'm not sure how this is possible, but Head Chef had previously never made this type of pizza before. Until last night. For the first time in Small Fry Crafts history, Head Chef made a margherita pizza, and let me tell you, it was FRIKKIN AWESOME.






(This complete consumption of said pizza pie was followed by slices of a very simple vegan chocolate cake and a glass of soy milk. What a lovely evening of awesome food!)



Head Chef's PIZZA RULES.

3 comments:

Kartek said...

That pizza looks awesome and I love margherita pizza. Hope all is well on the left coast. Just be happy you aren't in my area suffering from a ridiculously hot summer.

Small Fry Crafts said...

You are welcome to come out to the Left Coast and have some pizza any time! I didn't make it back East this summer, but hopefully soon...

Kangaroo B said...

I've never seen the "islands of cheese" pizza. Looks nice. I want that cake, though.