Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What have you been eating lately?


A couple weekends ago the Small Fry Crafts Team went to our dear friends', Matt and Sooz's house, for pizza dinner.

Head Chef made dough ahead of time, formed them into balls, then rolled them out while the oven got hot.



(That's adorable M. watching intently).





Pizza Pie One was a margherita with Head Chef's tomato sauce and pepperoni (if that photo doesn't scream delicious, then you need to get your eyes checked).


Pizza Pie Two was a veggie special, with mushroom, carmelized onion, and goat cheese. Another WINNER.


Pizza Pie Three was a meat lover's special with Italian sausage, mozz, and mushroom (no, I did not try this, but heard rumors it was yummy).



Let's not forget to mention Sooz's freaking amazing avocado and roasted beet salad.



And her delicious brownie dessert, served with her neighbor's homemade strawberry ice cream.

I am stuffed just thinking about it! What a fun, delicious foodie night.

Postscript: And now I have salmonella (no, not from the pizza night, in case you were wondering). How the stomach changes moods in a matter of days!



2 comments:

Susannah said...

um, this dinner looks amazing. so glad i got to enjoy it too!

a. how's your slaveternship?
b. let's hang out! we got back last night.

Kartek said...

I too just had some of stomach incident. It's funny how for granted you take your stomach afterwards. Nevermind how tentative you are eating after said incident. But the pizza sure looks awesome.