Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentime's Day


I think it's a bit sad when people pronounce the word "Valentine" as "Valentime." Unless it's meant in a cute way, of course.

So in case you were utterly confused, the title of this post was supposed to be silly.


For this fun foodie day, Head Chef made his delicious enchiladas with awesome chile sauce, and I made my first ever devil's food cake with sour cream frosting.



I've also been baking quite a bit. Chocolate chip and peanut butter chip cookies for dear friends who just had a baby, vegan red velvet cupcakes for a dear friend who is skipping town.


I ended up eating a lot of those cupcakes myself, so maybe I overdid the quantity. Oh, well!

1 comment:

Kangaroo B said...

I still don't eat eggs, but that enchilada is making my mouth water. It probably doesn't help that it's been a while since lunch.