After a fun stroll through the Union Square holiday fair (or whatever it's called), Nic and I continued our disgusting but amazing eating spree at Shake Shack on East 23rd.
It was such a lovely, clear, cold day in New York, and we didn't have to wait in a long line!

We split this delicious 'Shroom Burger. Major Score.

Nic ordered a special Salted Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa. Also apparently a major score (although I didn't try it, as it was the day I started to realize just how freaking sick I was getting and didn't want to share the germs).

The fries did not impress me (review here: http://frenchfrylady.blogspot.com/), but the burger more than made up for it.
All in all, a wonderful final meal in New York City for 2010.
+++
In other news, this blog is kaput! My resolution is to simplify my life. And for a long time I've realized how stupid it is to keep updating (although feebly and not very often) this dumb thing when: A) no one reads it; B) it just talks about what I eat; and C) I really need to piece my life together and should be spending the time I Photoshop photos on art-making. The fry blog will continue, but I'm putting this one to rest. Next step is to ax my Facebook account (this one might take me a few more weeks to actually get to).
Thanks to the one or two people who bothered following this ridiculous thing. Here's to a great 2011 of good eats and getting your sh*t together!

4 comments:
omg i wish i knew u were here! I was selling my stuff at the Union Square Market! Sounds like a great trip
Hey! Helen and I read you. I don't comment much because, well, there's only so many times I can say "looks delish!" or "I wish that were vegan!" But I want you to know that I often thought it.
Tx Marsupial B. If you and H-Bomb lived closer you KNOW I'd be dropping off vegan treats at your doorstep once a month.
:( sad to have you go! I read you!!! And FB too? Hope we get some in person time then...I always love to read about your wonderful food adventures!!
Post a Comment