

(Warning: semi-poor photos)
And no butter either! Cereally, people, you'd never know that this delicious zucchini-banana bread with chocolate chips was for the vegan types. It is nice and moist with just enough sweetness. I can attest to the semi-addictive nature of this loaf, as I had two pieces with a mug of soymilk in one sitting. This was my first attempt at making a loaf of any kind, but it didn't come out heavy and dense (baked-good density is my enemy!) like I was afraid it would.
I am craving a third thick slice at this moment, but I will control myself. Must save for tomorrow!
PS: Head Chef would not allow me to make a sugar glaze for this loaf, but it's still good as is. He says it's sweet enough, and I'm glad he stopped me. My sweet tooth gets outa control sometimes.

2 comments:
I want to eat my screen.
Pretty easy to make! I'll send you the recipe. It's freaking delicious.
Post a Comment