Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nasty cookies, but awesomeness elsewhere



Yesterday I attempted to make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using a recipe from Allrecipes.com. Do you see the nastiness below? Flat, crispy, bizarrely salty cookies. I have made way better choco-chip oatmeal cookies that are vegan.



In better news, Head Chef is back! Last night he prepared a delicious meal with salmon he or his dad or his uncle caught 2 days prior while in Alaska. Head Chef will have to give me the details again, but this fish is amazingly yummy, soft, and oily. Sorry to all the fish haters out there.


+++

In other other old news, I am quite satisfied about the way Top Chef Masters turned out. For those who still haven't see it, one of my two favorites ever actually ended up winning.

The new Top Chef Masters (Las Vegas) is already out. Upon seeing the first episode, I have already identified: 1) The TOOL 2) My favorite 3) The one who seems like he/she has the most talent.

+++
Off to eat a Boca Burger. More processed food.

No comments: