AT & T has a bug in their system that keeps canceling my order for internet service. Did I wish to place a fourth order today (mind you, the fourth order for internet service in 9 days, thank you very much)? No thank you. Comcast is evil, but I see no choice.
Thank you to whoever is letting me steal their internet service at this moment. I know you will go out in any second. Sorry this is a complaint and not a food post :( How I wish it were a Humphrey Slocombe post indeed.
I am very much jonesing baking some of my awesome vegan mint chocolate cupcakes. This is a jones that will just not go away. Once the kitchen is clean, I promise. And once I get Comcast service, you shall see the results.
1 comment:
1. BOO on At and t. they are lamesville, population 1.
2. oh i love those cupcakes. they thrill my very soul i tell you>>>
3. YAY for seeing you sunday!
Post a Comment