
Admittedly, the vegan chocolate cupcakes fell because I kept opening the oven door to see what was up. I also overfilled all the paper cupcake holders, which resulted in overflow and much crumbling off of overflowed, cooked cupcake batter.
The Team also took them out a tad too early, but friends, this was a Major Bonus, akin to a warm, magical chocolate pudding cake, hot, molten and gooey goodness oozing in the mouth (the rest of them eventually firmed up during the cooling period). I don't know if these cupcakes are necessarily better for you health-wise, but if that's true, more power to 'em.
PS: Also an added bonus is the fact that this recipe only makes 12 cupcakes--or 9 crazy overfilled ones, like the ones made by The Team--so that you're not stuck with 48 cupcakes sitting in the kitchen, calling out your name.
1 comment:
when they call, do they also say, "sooz! sooz!"
Post a Comment