Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A bad thing to have lying around


Yesterday, Head Chef and I went to IKEA in his very broken, loudly  screeching car  and not only purchased a new mug for his office, but also these raspberry cookies:



From the outside, they look innocent enough. Raspberry filling on top, right? However, what is not made clear on the packaging is that these Singoallas are akin to an Oreo in that they are two cookies sandwiched together with a wonderful white cream filling.

I am convinced that these cookies are created using Crack Cocaine found only in the country of Germany. They are that good. I am also convinced that if there is a Heaven, these will be there sitting on the table at the all-day buffet, along with Head Chef's homemade pizza, spring pasta, and ice-cream from Bi-Rite Creamery. 

(Not to get all dramatic, but there I  will also get to see my beloved Tori, my brother's now deceased dog, and Buddy, my parents' old cat. They will have good food too. Taurus will have all the mac n' cheese she wants, and Buddy will get to have all the baked chicken he wants. And my mom won't even have to be the one who has to make it for him, it will already be there in his bowl!)

2 comments:

Kangaroo B said...

If they are that good, I suppose they aren't vegan. But if they are vegan, do let me know. I'm always up for putting a little more rock in my pipe.

Small Fry Crafts said...

Ooh, sadly not vegan. Apologies from Heaven!