While eating my grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today, I caught the end of some show on the Food Network that features a brunette version of Sandra Lee. I do not understand why America is so in love with Sandra Lee! I know she's blonde, thin, and shows cleavage, but people, her show touts the mantra, "70 percent store bought, 30 percent homemade." Why do you need someone to show you how to make Pillsbury Dough biscuits?
And if you need some convincing, may I remind you of that Kwanzza Cake she made (because she of course would be an authority on this. And OMG that JEWISH CAKE she made on the same episode was just as insane. Is she Jewish? I don't know. But I do know she's sort of crazy.)
She decorates the cake with corn nuts!! (Those are not "acorns," as she claims.)
2 comments:
"Why do you need someone to show you how to make Pillsbury Dough biscuits?"
As someone who probably does need someone to help me make Pillsbury Dough Biscuits, I find this remark offensive. Not everyone knows how many minutes they go in for.
It says so on the package, but I forgive you. As for the crazy lady, did you see her use CORN NUTS on that cake? Who does that? Does that make the cake "African-American"? It is so weird!
Post a Comment