This past weekend, the Team hosted our very good friends Sz and Mt. Head Chef's mad skillz made the evening a hit, as per usual.
Jicama salad, fresh and super super tasty, ie. Summer in a Bowl, followed by the stars of the show, Head Chef's Secret Recipe New Mexican Enchiladas--some with fried eggs, some without--were served all around. (Warning: the photos do not do this meal justice!!)


Finally, my contribution: a delightful (if I may say so myself) vegan lemon cake made with the same Meyer lemons we picked from a tree that were used in the lemon cupcakes (see earlier post). I am particularly proud of this cake since I semi-DIYed it. I am learning a thing or two in the bakery! And I definitely am big-time hearting vegan baked goods. They just always seem to turn out so moist and awesome every time! This cake was so very very good, especially the next morning with a giant mug of cold soymilk.


1 comment:
OMG! I'm even sadder I didn't get to see you in SF. Mayb you can at least meet up w/KarTek when she's in SF after my wedding. Or is it before? Not sure. But it's next month. Oh! I'll be there for one night, too, June 17.
Post a Comment