Hope everyone (that means you, the only follower of this post!) had a fantastic Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday right after Easter, because it's the day you remember to show your friends that you love them. Even just a wee text message wishing me a Happy Heart Day from a friend I haven't heard from in a while makes me
feel thankful and loved.
And to clarify, I do not enjoy Easter because of it's religious origins (just ask anyone--I have no idea what's going on). It's because my birthday usually falls around Easter, and when I was little my mom would throw me birthday parties where all the treats were pastel colored and bunny themed (not to mention all the chocolate!).
And I happen to love both pastels and bunnies.
Anyway, back to Valentime's Day (as Tracey Jordan would say).

Head Chef made enchiladas with red chili sauce topped with cheddar cheese and a fried egg. The bakery concocted a delicious chocolate souffle (see previous post). Recipe courtesy Mark Bittman:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/11/dining/11mini.html?_r=1
Hope you all had yummy meals and full tummies!
PS: I hate Blogger. I don't understand why it's not WYSIWYG in the Compose window!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment